WMHelp XMLPad Download
WMHelp XMLPad description
Provides a comprehensive visual XML development environment
XMLPad will provide a comprehensive visual XML development environment. The tool set includes components for building DTDs and XML.
WMHelp.com XMLPad has a simple yet powerful intuitive workspace. The toolbar and menu which are placed on top of the design area at program start can be easily managed to display or hide quick-access buttons.
The Property Editor and Document Outliner can be easily hided by moving the panel divider to the left side of workspace. By switching Design View buttons in the bottom of the Designer Area you may simply switch the current view.
Here are some key features of "WMHelp XMLPad":
· XML Schema full support.
· Project system with CVS support.
· XML Schema editor with color syntax highlighting, line numbers, element range navigation, and context-dependent source assistant wizard.
· Preview and printing XML Schema in graphical diagram window. The diagram is synchronized with XML Schema editor.
· XML Schema documentation generation (ws3p.xsl) with diagram images.
· XML Schema validation and XML files validation against the underlying XML Schemas.
· Very big schemas (such as uccnet or xCBL35) use XML Schema binary cache in their implementation that mitigated performance issues in validation and analysis. Every schema used in validation is compiled in binary format on first use and later could be loaded from cache.
· Generation of XML samples from XML schema or a sample of XML Schema from XML file. Converting XSD to DTD and DTD to XSD.
· Schema component renaming (refactoring), navigation between schema components (Goto definition/Goto reference) and navigation from XML data to appropriate schema component.
· Regular expression builder and enumeration builder.
· Schema-aware XSLT editor and debugger with Active script support.
· Support for JAXB and Castor binding.
· HTML & DBF import.