KaraokeKanta is an application for playing karaoke files in MID and KAR format. The program was created for users who try their hand at singing at home, as well as in karaoke clubs. Due to a large number of functions, the full version of the program is suitable for use in karaoke venues. KaraokeKanta can handle the most popular singing formats. In addition to KAR and MID files, KaraokeKanta also supports karaoke in MP3, WMA, CD + G, KOK and LRC formats. We can even record our karaoke sessions in WAV format.
The program's interface may seem a bit confusing at first, but take a moment to familiarize yourself with all the features.
- In addition to the main screen with background/music video and lyrics, there are several toolbars at the bottom. Thanks to these, you can change the recording quality, song tempo and tone.
- Thanks to a special system of voices, the user can load a previously recorded track with something singing for playback, and then sing the song from scratch along with the recorded voice.
- The panel also includes many options related to cataloguing our songs.
- You can create your own playlists and arrange karaoke songs in your favourite order, but we can also browse our collection using a drop-down list, the content of which is limited by selecting the first letter of the artist's name.
- Favourite songs can also be assigned to numbers and then activated by clicking on the appropriate number - in a similar way as on the TV remote control.