Auslogics BoostSpeed Download
Auslogics BoostSpeed 6 is an application designed to clean your computer of unnecessary data, as well as to optimize and speed up the system. BoostSpeed 6 has a lot of options with a rather large list of features so users have plenty of tools available to clean up and speed up their systems. The program allows you to remove unnecessary data, optimize browsers (including the removal of temporary files), defragment the disk, recover lost or deleted files, as well as clean the registry and remove redundant links to uninstalled programs. Auslogics BoostSpeed essentially brings Storage Sense from newer versions of Windows to older versions of Windows.
After launching the application, BoostSpeed will automatically scan your computer and display the system status in the form of indicators informing the user about possible corrections. If any problems are found they are divided into three categories:
- Disk space problems.
- Computer speed problems.
- System stability problems.
Any found faults can be removed with a single click of the mouse, confirming the implementation of the proposed changes. You can also perform individual operations manually as the interface has been appropriately divided and the functions grouped into thematic tabs.
When having problems with the disk or registry, you can use tools to:
- Remove junk files.
- Clean files of unused applications.
- Delete unnecessary data stored by browsers.
- View the contents of our disk and check which files take up the most space.
- Tools related to the registry can also help with problems with the speed of the system.
- Can clean and defragment the system registry.
- BoostSpeed also offers additional modules to help you perform computer management operations.
- Scanning the disk for errors, displaying system information, securely erasing data (irretrievably) or disk formatting.
Auslogics BoostSpeed also has functions related to the protection of user privacy. The Privacy Protection tab allows you to scan all sections of your computer related to browsing the Internet. During the scan, browsers, applications and system components that store our private data are searched. After completing the scan, we can select individual data and then delete them from the memory of applications and browsers.