ATI Tray Tools Download
ATI Tray Tools is a small utility that can be found in the windows tray and allows instant access to settings and options. Quite handy and quite a small download.
Here are some key features of "ATI Tray Tools":
· Support for ATI Control Center
· Support for TV Out and displays with profiles
· Options to change Theater mode together with TV Out
· Overclocking with templates including FAN Control
· Automatic Overclocking when application required 3D mode
· Temperature monitoring
· Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
· Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
· Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
· OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
· Hardware low level color correction
· Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
· Radeon Information Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines and more
· System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
· Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
· Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
· Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
· Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
· Support Display Rotation.
· Support for MMC applications
· Support for HYDRAVISION applications
· Monitoring Graphs. (GPU/Env temperature. GPU/Mem speed, Main CPU Usage).
· Unique OnScreen Display module with ability to show information about speed and temperature. Support Plugins API.
· A lot of useful things. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
· Audio Recorder
· Screenshots system
· Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC /Delphi included)
· PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
· Source code for plugins as examples.
· Shared memory allow other application to retrieve information about clocks, temperatures and general 3D settings.