I cannot move icons on my screen. I ticked and unticked the auto-alignmnent option, but still they won't move! I have Windows 7. Any ideas what may be the reason?
- Computer freezes right after the boot
- Graphics card fried?
- Problems with sound - a broken audio card?
- Computer rebooting when uninstalling a program
- WiFi problems - there's a connection but no Internet access
- What should I do if my laptop stopped recognizing my DVD drive?
- How to remove file associations?
- Why I cannot create a New Folder?
- Why Java won't work (or uninstall at least)?
- What should I do if I hit system recovery accidentally?
This is most probably caused by a malware infection. You have to find the virus and get rid of it. Go to the Safe Mode (During Startup before Windows logo appears press F8, then in Advanced Boot Options choose Safe Mode) and scan your whole hard drive with, for example, MalwareBytes. Remove any suspicious files and reboot the system afterwards and run it in Normal Mode.
- Publication date