I have started using Office 2013 about a week ago and I hate it, it has only grey-scale themes that are too dull for me!!! Is it possible to change the theme to a more colourful one?
- How to remove file associations?
- Why I cannot create a New Folder?
- Why Java won't work (or uninstall at least)?
- What should I do if I hit system recovery accidentally?
- How can I eject a removable device without issues?
- Office 2013 - can I change a theme to a colourful one?
- Why does my PC not recognise USB devices?
- Should I use a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows?
- Why I cannot move icons on the screen?
- Why does my PC go to Desktop without a reason?
Unfortunately not. In 2010 version there were many colour variations, but in 2013 they're missing. But let's hope that this will change after some update when Microsoft realizes that people really care about aesthetics.
- Publication date