If you are using Snapchat and have noticed that a lot of people are now sharing their Zodiac signs and readings. This article will show you how and where to access the Zodiac information and set up your Zodiac information. As always this feature requires a lot of personal data, just something to be aware of if you are privacy-conscious.
Related: Check out all our other Snapchat guides, info, tips.
It has been a while since something new and interesting came to Snapchat but today’s the day, with a brand new Astrology/Zodiac feature landing on the app. The new Zodiac feature on Snapchat allows you to enter some of your details and view quite a lot of information about your Zodiac sign and also some upcoming horoscope information. You can also view information about other signs as well, should you have a significant other you want to share with.
For the time being the feature is only available to English users, though users, using Snapchat in any language will be able to see their registered Zodiac sign. This info is linked to your birthday information stored in Snapchat, so if you’re using a fake birthdate, you’re not going to see accurate Zodiac sign information. All other languages will come in time. But for now, let’s just guide you through the process of setting it up and viewing all of the information available regarding your Zodiac sign and others.
“Astrological Profile - Astrology is an ancient tool for understanding ourselves, other people, and the cycles of time.
From an astrological perspective, each planet has an association, and depending on what zodiac sign the planets were in when you were born, it can influence your nature in different ways.
It’s about more than just your Sun sign too - Mars, Venus, and all the other planets have an impact as well!
By sharing which sign each planet was in at the time of birth, we can get to know ourselves - and our friends - a little bit better.”
How do you set up and view your Zodiac sign and Horoscope on Snapchat?
To begin, make sure you have the latest version of Snapchat installed on your device. Once you have checked, you can follow the steps shown below. Keep in mind that for now (the time of writing) only users who have their Snapchat apps set to English can use this feature. It is coming to everyone in time though.
- Open Snapchat on your device, then tap the Profile icon in the top left-hand corner.
- Here you will see all the information about your account along with a purple Zodiac sign just below your username. Tap this once and you’ll be able to start the setup process.
- First, you will see some information about the Zodiac system, which you will need to tap Continue to pass.
- On the next page, you will need to enter your details. You can only change your Time of Birth and Place of Birth here. Once you have done this tap Complete.
Note: Keep in mind that this is pretty sensitive information so think twice before sharing it. You could easily enter fake information within a rough geological area and time and get the same results. Just something to think about.
- Once you are done you’ll see your Zodiac information and if you tap the screen you can flick through a ton of other Zodiac information. You can also tap the share icon (bottom right corner) to share the information with anyone in your Contacts.
- Finally, the Read More option will allow you to see detailed info on any of the signs you select.
As we mentioned above, this feature is coming to all other languages outside of English soon but for now you may just have to wait a little longer.