Downloadsource.net is an online software and article catalogue where you can find various types of programs, drivers, information from the IT world, and interesting articles on software and hardware. Each user using the Downloadsource.net website agrees to comply with the following regulations. In the event of a disagreement with the points contained in the regulations, you should leave Downloadsource.net, the website editors also have the right to delete the account of any user who does not comply with these regulations.
1. By registering on Downloadsource.net, you accept these regulations.
2. Each user is responsible for the content posted to Downloadsource.net
3. In the event of problems with the operation of the website or in the event of violations of the website regulations, the user is obliged to contact the editorial office.
4. Registered users of the Downloadsource.net website becomes the user who provides the real ones required for the registration process during the registration process.
5. Registered users have access to all functions of the website (for example, they can rate selected applications or write mini-reviews)
6. Users of the Downloadsource.net website may not place links to sites with pornographic content or other content that is in any way inconsistent with applicable law.
7. It is forbidden to use a registered user's account for advertising purposes
8. The registered user's account cannot be managed by any program that is able to perform automatically various types of operations on the portal (for example, automatic comments).
9. Users may comment on the content published on the Downloadsource.net webstie, these comments may not contain offensive content, the discussion must take place in accordance with the principle of respecting other participants.
10. All comments containing profanity, content offensive to other portal users and information about breaking security and illegal acquisition of programs will be removed, and the user publishing them will receive a warning.
11. Users are not allowed to post advertisements and programming language code (eg HTML) in the comments.
12. The Downloadsource.net website is not responsible for the content of the published comments
13. Consistent non-compliance with the rules related to commenting on the content on the Downloadsource.net website will lead to the immediate removal of the user from the list of registered users.
14. Registered users undertake not to use the account of other users, not to provide login details to the Downloadsource.net
15. A user who suspects unauthorized use of his account is asked to contact the portal's editorial office immediately.
16. The content posted by users on the Downloadsource.net website should follow the rules of the English language.
17. The content posted on the portal may not be plagiarism or infringement of any other type of copyright. The author is responsible for all content on the website.
18. Copying or using in any other way the elements of the Downloadsrouce.net website and its content, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of the authors is prohibited.
19. All content on the Downloadsource.net website is the property of the website. In the case of using information from other sources, the portal editorial office always gives the source name along with the Internet address.
20. If any entity with rights to the content posted on the Downloadsource.net website does not agree that the materials belonging to it are published on the Downloadsource.net website, it is obliged to inform the website editorial staff about it, who will immediately remove the specified content.
21. The editors of the portal are not responsible for the information and decisions made on the basis of information published on the Downloadsource.net website.
22. Editors of the Downloadsoruce.net website do not use the data of registered users and make every effort to ensure that the users' data is not disclosed to third parties.
23. All trademarks and registered company names and logos appearing on the Downloadsource.net website have been used for informational purposes only.