CapiFax is a complete ISDN fax solution for networks. All workstations can view received faxes and use a printer driver to send faxes from any application. Client accounts allow firms or branches in one building to share one server. Also allows fax polling and fax to e-mail.
- Unlimited network users without expensive additional licenses - transmission, reception, fax polling, fax to mail for your complete network.
- ISDN facilities like logging of calling numbers (CLIP) or suppressing the local outgoing number (CLIR) are supported.
- Create PDF files from received or sent fax documents without any additional third-party software (Fax to PDF).
- Up to 8 or 60 channels for reception and transmission with affordable hardware (e.g. Primux 2 S0, 4 S0, 1 S2M, 2 S2M).
- Mailings can easily be sent using the standard mail-merge function of common office programs like Word or OpenOffice.
- Delayed transmission by entering a transmit time in the printer driver dialogue, e.g. during the night for using cheap tariffs.
- LCR (Least-cost router) for using different telephone provider depending on the area code or country code.
- Robinson list for numbers to which faxes should never be sent.
- Address book with up to 32 groups; a fax can easily be sent to one or several groups or to selected addresses.
- Anti-spam function optionally allows rejecting faxes which do not have a proper ID, or coming from blacklisted numbers.
- Server-based - all fax and log files are kept on the server so that a centralized backup is easy
- Application interface with documented file formats, e.g. for interfacing with a web server or for customer-specified applications.
- Excellent support by e-mail or by telephone (+49 8137 5882). No call center but direct and competent answers from the developers!
- Best price-performance ratio for fax server software says PC Professionell, a reputable German PC magazine.