TreeSize Free Download
TreeSize Free is a free program that recovers free space on computer disks. It automatically scans folders and files for inactive data then prompts to take action.
- Break down hard disk space usage right down to file level: an Explorer-like overview shows the size of all subfolders.
- Use the treemap chart to visualize disk space usage.
- Scan network shares and cloud drives.
- Visualization of folder sizes via a coloured bar in the background facilitates easy orientation.
- TreeSize Free displays all files and folders compressed with the formats LZX and XPress as well as NTFS compression rates. Whole folder branches can be compressed via NTFS.
- Access your disk space manager at any time: TreeSize Free can be started from the context menu of folders or drives.
- Start TreeSize Free with administrator rights and scan files you cannot access without opening them. Data protection guaranteed.
- Filter scan results according to different criteria and according to patterns you create. Patterns can be matched as wildcards, regular expressions, or whole names. The filter preview shows the impact your patterns will have.
- Switch between simple view and column view at any time.
- The column view offers detailed information about files and folders: size, occupied disk space, number of files, last access, owner etc.
- The handy utility occupies minimal disk space and can be run from USB sticks without a hitch.
- Use the export function to print the results of your scan.
- Alternatively, scan results can be exported to PDF format.
Find and remove duplicate files, see the 100 largest files, gain access to handy NTFS features, use a wide range of exporting options, and run scans automatically with TreeSize Professional.