If you have recently updated Cyberpunk to version 2.0 and now can’t use quick hacks to open doors, even the first door in the main story. This article will show you several different things you can do to solve Quick Hack not working in Cyberpunk 2.0. Keep in mind that this isn’t a dev issue and is primarily linked to mods.
Cyberpunk 2077 has recently had the biggest patch since it originally launched with the game getting a full graphical and gameplay overhaul on September 21. The update was immense that the games hardware requirements have changed as well as the entire RPG aspect of the games gameplay. While these changes have made the game 100x better across all aspects, it has caused some issues with people who have been using mods and in rarer instances old game saves.
Anyone who has modded the game prior to Cyberpunk patch 2.0 will more than likely have issues with Quick Hacks in new games and old save files. Even if you have removed all of the mods there are some residual mod files that bug out quick hacks in Cyberpunk 2.0. Thankfully there are a few different solutions available that will allow you to fix what is causing Quick Hacks not to work in Cyberpunk after update 2.0.
Cyberpunk 2.0 Door Quick Hack Bug Solution 1.
The first thing that you can try if you are having the Quick Hack Bug in Cyberpunk is to purge your mods. To do this the quickest and easiest way is to use the Cyberclean tool from NexusMods. Simply download the file, extract it, then run the .bat file to clear out any mod files that may still be left on your system. After that check to see if Quick Hacks are working in Cyberpunk again.
Cyberpunk 2.0 Door Quick Hack Glitch Solution 2.
- If the Cyberclean tool didn’t solve this problem for you, you will need to disable and uninstall all of the mods you are currently using.
- Then uninstall Cyberpunk from your computer and go to the directory you had the game installed and remove the remaining cyberpunk folder. Just delete the entire thing.
- Once you have done this Restart your computer and install the game again. When you launch it it should be working normally.
Cyberpunk 2.0 Door Quick Hack Bug Solution 3.
If nothing has worked so far you have the most annoying problem of all. You have a problem with a mod that has contaminated your save files. As a result, things are going to be a little more complicated and may not be able to be saved.
- You can wait until the mods you have installed have been updated for 2.0, then try to launch the game and play it without any quick hack problems. The problem with this process is that some mods may never be patched while others may take ages to be patched.
- The alternative is to start a new game after following all of the steps shown in Solution 2. This will give you a clean slate to start playing from without any potential mod corruption locked into your save files.
If you haven’t updated Cyberpunk to 2.0 yet, you can try disabling and uninstalling all of the mods, then saving the game with everything disabled. Once you have saved with defaults update the game and try to use your save file. This should also work but if the game has already updated you’ve probably missed the boat on using this option.