Vuze (Azureus) Download
Vuze (Azureus) is a BitTorrent client, written in Java. Allows multiple simultaneous file downloads, process queueing, prioritizing (torrents as well as single files) and instant access to most important torrent info. This application has an integrated module that catches all torrents clicked in your browser.
To install new beta version, change name of downloaded file Azureus2xxx-Bxx.jar to Azureus2.jar and overwrite the existing file in the directory where you have installed Azureus.
- Vuze (Azureus) features:
- Multiple torrent downloads
- Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
- Advanced seeding rules
- Adjustable disk cache
- Only uses one port for all the torrents
- UPnP sets the forward on your router
- Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
- Fast resume
- Can set a default download dir and move completed files
- Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
- Highly customizable interface
- IRC plugin included for quick help
- Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)...
- Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.