If you have spent the last few years hanging out for Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox One, only to be totally disappointed by what is pretty much an unplayable game in some cases. This article will show you how to request a refund for Cyberpunk 2077 if you purchased a digital copy for Xbox One.
After the massive day one patch and driver updates, Cyberpunk 2077 is now performing far better than the original reviewers content has shown, at least on mid to high-end PCs. Frame rates are up, bugs are getting fixed pretty quick and the overall playability of the game is far better than most people were expecting. Sadly the same thing can’t be said for how the game performs on base and near base consoles, both the Xbox One and PS4.
The original Xbox One and PS4 versions, as well as some of the more recent console variants, aren’t running Cyberpunk 2077 very well at all, with horrendous graphics quality and frame rates to match across the board. Although this may be fixed in time, there’s no guarantee when or how long it will take to occur. Because of this open-ended time frame with zero promise, it’s probably better to just save the money for a console upgrade down the track and get a refund on Cyberpunk 2077 now.
- Head over to the Xbox Support page to request a refund.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account.
- Find your Cyberpunk 2077 purchase.
- Check the Refund box.
- Enter your details and reason for the Refund request.
- Complete the process.
How do you request a refund for Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox One? Refund Cyberpunk 2077.
If you have decided that Cyberpunk is just too terrible to keep and continue playing on your Xbox One console, you can request a refund using the following process.
- To begin, head on over to the Xbox Support page for requesting refunds and sign into the account you purchased Cyberpunk 2077 on.
- Here you should see your Cyberpunk 2077 purchase, along with a checkbox next to it offering the option to Request a refund. Make sure this is checked, then proceed to the next steps.
- You will now be required to enter a little bit of information regarding the reason for your refund request. Simply enter why you don’t want to or can’t play Cyberpunk 2077, then proceed to the final step. In the case of Cyberpunk, the best way to get a refund is to state that the game doesn’t perform to your desired expectations.
After you have entered all the information and answered all the questions, your request will be submitted to be reviewed. Usually, it takes a few days for requests to be actioned, so don’t expect to get an answer straight away. Alternatively, if you have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 from the Epic Games Store and want to refund it, you can follow the steps here > Request a Refund for Cyberpunk 2077 from the Epic Games Store.
If you are trying to request a refund for Cyberpunk 2077 on the new Xbox Series X console, you can follow the exact same process as Microsoft uses the same service for all its consoles and products. Again, you’ll have to wait a couple of days to get a refund.