G3 Torrent Download
Feature rich and graphicaly empowered bittorrent client G3 Torrent is a feature rich and graphicaly empowered bittorrent client. It combines a very clean interface with loads of features.
Here are some key features of "G Torrent":
· Queuing and downloading of multiple torrents. (Starting, stopping, pausing, queue up, queue down etc)
· Real-time list of peer addresses and their statistics. Reverse DNS toggle-able.
· Advanced Progress bar graphically illustrates which pieces of the file have been downloaded.
· A graph to display upload and download rates over time. Each torrent being downloaded has it's own graph record.
· Optional Web Interface for remote adminstration.
· Friends Priority System. Friends IP address can be set to get upload preference if they are downloading the same file.
· Temporary upload priority can be given to peers by right clicking them in the list.
· Peers can be banned by right clicking them in the list.
· With torrents that contain multiple files:
· The user can select the order they will download in.
· This is usefull in cases where you only really want 1 file in the torrent.
· Or need certain files to arrive before others.
· The client will not reject peers who want to upload but do not have pieces from the file that has the immediate download priority.
· Or they can be downloaded in a random order. (Rarest pieces first algorithm not withstanding)
· In most cases this is the best strategy. As it is benefits the overall health of the torrent by keeping a wide range of pieces available, and reduces reliance on seeders.
· "Fast Resume" capability.
· When restarting or resuming, the client will automatically reconnect to all of those peers you were connected when you either exited the client or paused a torrent.
· Detailed message view for statistics and error reporting.
· System tray icon graphically displays upload download statistics.
· Peer list view can identify and display what client the peer is using. (Azureus, Shadow, and other clients that identify themselves uniquely)
· Can be set to use user customizable folders for storing torrent and incoming files.
· User customizable automatic stopping criteria. Torrents can be set to stop:
· Always automatically stop when download completes
· Only when there other files in queue
· Only After seeding for N period of time
· Only After uploading N% or a ratio of what you have downloaded
· Never automatically stop
· User customizable upload choker (the choker determines which peer you upload to):
· User customizable color settings to change look and feel.
· User customizable global upload rate.
· User customizable upload behavior (upload rate / number of uploads)
· User customizable listening ports, ip bindings
· Multi-Tracker support
· Utilizes the Bittorrent 3.4.1a code-base
· Written in Python. Utilizes wxWidgets.